Noelle C. Wolfson
NOELLE C. WOLFSON, associate attorney. Ms. Wolfson’s practice focuses on land use, zoning and real estate law. She has represented both private and municipal clients in land use matters and related litigation, and purchasers and sellers in real estate transactions.
She has published articles in the Pace Environmental Law Review, the New York Zoning Law and Practice Report and has written numerous articles for The Municipal Lawyer, a publication of the Local and State Government Law Section of the New York State Bar Association.
Selected Articles and Publications
Taking a Hard(er) Look at SEQRA, 18 New York Zoning Law and Practice Report, Issue 4 (January/February 2016).
Tupper v. City of Syracuse and New York’s Zoning Uniformity Requirement, 27.1 NYSBA Municipal Lawyer, p. 17 (Winter/Spring 2013).
Land Use Law Case Law Update, 26.3 NYSBA Municipal Lawyer, p. 29 (Summer 2012).
Land Use Law Case Law Update, 26.2 NYSBA Municipal Lawyer, p. 29 (Spring 2012).
Primary Practice Areas
- Land Use, Zoning & Entitlements
- Litigation, Article 78 Proceedings & Appeals
- Transactional Real Estate
- New York, 2007
- Connecticut, 2006
- Siena College, B.A., 2001
- Pace University School of Law, J.D. Cum Laude, 2006
- Land Use Law Center Honors Fellow
- Pace Environmental Law Review
- Research and Writing Editor
Affiliations & Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Local and State Government Law Section
- United Way ofWestchester Putnam Emerging Leaders Alliance
- Executive Committee
- Volunteer Committee (Co-Chair)
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
- Legislation Committee